Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Terrible Tuesdays

Well today is Terrible Tuesday. Something which started when I was describing my friend's terrible Tuesday timetable, but now I have gone ahead and generally started calling Tuesdays terrible. Because really when are Tuesdays not terrible? In sophomore year I had the worst schedule on Tuesdays of all my college life! Today is no different. I was at home studying for Abnormal Psychology and it has been raining all day. I do not hate rain, believe me after having lived in Pakistan where it is always so hot rain is always a welcome change. But the rain in September here in Canada brings nothing but coldness and sadness for me. Anyway with everything gray and gloomy outside, I decided to write this blog post to vent my hate for Tuesdays. I mean I have a test next week..and guess what day its on? Tuesday. Yes, this is all the proof I need to declare Tuesday from now on as Terrible Tuesday.

If there is anything that can get in my way of declaring Tuesdays as terrible that would be Glee!!! Glee is on tonight! Lo and behold it is the much publicized Britney Spears episode! Also John Stamos (Uncle Jesse from Full House) is going to be in it! To be honest I am pretty excited to see it, but I am afraid with all the hype it is getting it might not live up to my expectations since I am expecting something pretty epic. But I know many people who hated the Madonna episode...which I personally loved..so we shall see. So with Fox changing the days for Glee from Wednesday to Tuesday this year, it can only be seen by me as a clear indication that God truly doesn't want me to have a Terrible Tuesday :)

Lets see if this Tuesday redeems itself.

Now playing: Be Mine by Ellie Goulding & Eric Hassle..perfect rain song.


Till next time,

Bis

No comments: