Saturday, October 30, 2010

It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers #2)

I finished reading It Happened One Autumn by Lisa Kleypas this week. It was a fun read...ever since reading Secrets of a Summer Night, I was looking forward to reading Lillian and Westcliff's story. This book didn't disappoint me at all and I have to say I like it much better than the first in the wallflowers series. Lillian was the firey, hot headed, does-whatever-she-wants-to kind of a girl. And I also like the fact that when she was in trouble, she was able to hold her own and did not wait to be "rescued". Westcliff was an interesting character as well...for me he was not the makes-me-weak-in-the-knees hero. I wish that his character had developed more because I did feel that his falling in love with Lillian was rather abrupt...That being said, I really like this book! Also, I really like the fact that Sebastian was introduced in this book ;) 

I have already started reading Devil in Winter (Wallflowers #3) which is Evie and Sebastian's story. Review coming up soon!

Also, I have decided to buy a Kindle for myself this December...eeeee can't wait!

Book Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

No comments: