Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gilmore Girls


I love Gilmore Girls!! I never really got the chance to watch it when it was on air. But watched it after the entire series ended. I wish this show was still on air! I miss it, despite not having seen it while it was on air. Last month when Amazon was having its black Friday sales, they had the entire series collection of Gilmore Girls on DVD on sale for about $145 (original price $258). I really wanted to get it but even at that much of a discount the price was still steep for me. So I took my butt over to kijiji & craigslist in hunt for GG on DVD. And, OMG, it was like a miracle. A woman was selling it for $50...the ENTIRE FREAKING SERIES. I ended up offering $40 and bought the entire seven seasons :D So this week I have been watching GG, while I should be studying for my Animal Cognition exam! Oh but I love Rory and Lorelia and Jess and Luke. <3 Currently I am on Season 2 (already!) and my favorite line so far is (non funny):

We are almost there and no where near it. All that matters is that we are going - Lorelia to Rory on their trip to Harvard. 

Who does not love this series? I would love to see a Gilmore Girls movie, I promise I wont complain about the movie not being as good as the series =)

No comments: