Sunday, December 5, 2010

Book Haul

Oh boy, it has been almost a month since I posted here last. Not much has happened - reading wise. Have been very busy with school (Semester has ended! And exams next week!), which is why I have not got much time to read either. Finished reading Raised By Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, which I can't believe I read last month..seems like I read it a long time ago - it was that forgettable. I really wanted to like this book, after reading Jennifer's tweets I was very excited to read her book but the book just got worse and worse. She can write well - even add a few science remarks here and there to my joy! But story wise I was not too impressed. Should have waited for the paperback to come and then read it, definitely not worth the hardcover price. So I am not really writing a review on this book. Writing reviews on books I like is much more fun for everyone involved. I gave the book a 2.5 out of 5.

Moving on, I ordered some books off of amazon.ca. The list is as follows: 
  1. Elfland by Freda Warrington
  2. Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane 
  3. Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles
  4. Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles
  5. Vision in White by Nora Roberts
  6. Scandal in Spring by Lisa Kleypas
So excited to read all of these books! Especially Leaving Paradise, because, oh, like the girl in the story I broke my leg recently as well..haha. Wish exams were over already so I can read and read and then read some more...

Till next time,

Bis

No comments: