Monday, December 6, 2010

Update

I am currently reading Clockwork Angel. And I LOVE it so far! Hoping to finish it by the end of this week...but to be honest I don't want it to end. Will; I want to slap him because of the things he says and do bad things to him because he is just so hot. Haha. I love reading historical romances, so this book was definitely right up my alley. Cassandra has this habit of writing books, that will make you want to read till the very end, at the same time you will not want the book to end. The chemistry between Will and Tessa is just great. Before reading the book, I mostly heard Jem's name and I was surprised to find out that he is not the main hero..but currently I am on page 310 so his role could become more important. Can't wait to find out. I am sure there are different sides already, Will or Jem? I will have to side with Will on this one; for now :)

Update: This book was a great read! Loved it! That is all I can say. If you have read The Mortal Instruments, then this is a must read. I am 100% Team Will ;) Although I don't mind Jem all that much :) (Notice the subtle difference in emoticons).

4 out of 5 stars

No comments: